Страници

Apr 11, 2011

Six things wich you don't know for Selena

1. She loves horror movies: I love it when I'm scared while watching such films as "Halloween" and "I Know What You Did Last Summer."
2. Her favorite ice cream: "Poppa" and "Rocky Road" with lots of almonds, chocolate and marshmallow.
3. She loves to give nicknames: I have nickname, wich isn't very good, but I find it very fun. I like to call themselves by other names such as Princess Fancypants or Cheryl Cole.
4. She likes to sleep late at night watching TV: I usually watch TV series "Friends" because it's my favorite show and I used to fall asleep to it. This is my usual Sunday evening.
5. Another activity that she would have chosen: If you could do any other job, what would it be? I would cook.
6. Next Life: In another life I would ... bird.

Source: www.so-selena.com

No comments:

Post a Comment