Страници

Apr 9, 2011

Selena for magazine DYou (Do you)

In a first number of the magazine DYou (Do You) Selena give interview in wich she say: "I'm inlove in a life". She tell many other things. I tell you everything but you must to be pateint. She tell on magazine: "I'm Selena with e. My father wontet to br that. The name come from the espaniol singer from 80. My father like her so much."..."In A Year Without Rain I sing for a person without I can't leave. This is my mother."..."I can play on piano, but I more like the guitar. I'm not very good, but I'll be. I'm a hole with my band and I like to help them"..."On a stage of "Wizard" don't drink water from a plastic bottle. We have a caps with our name and we drink from them.".." When in magazin have false news, I just don't wath them"

No comments:

Post a Comment